Let’s face it…teeth anchor that smile
A confident smile radiates a positive image. A consistent lack of a smile may suggest to others that you lack confidence, have personal problems, or are unfriendly. When you smile, others smile at you!
What is your smile awareness?
1. Do you notice other people’s smiles?
2. When you read a fashion magazine, are your eyes drawn to the model’s smile?
3. Is there someone whose smile you admire? (Why?)
4. Are you self-conscious about smiling in front of others?
5. Do you put your hand up to cover your smile?
6. What feature about your smile do you feel other people notice?
With cosmetic dentistry, one can predictably eliminate stained, chipped, or misshapen teeth. In most situations, we are able to show someone what their teeth and smile will look like BEFORE any changes are actually made. Being able to visualize your new look ahead of time will help take the anxiety and uncertainty out of your decision to improve your smile.
Since 1982, our practice has been providing cosmetic dentistry, the art of improving smiles. Our clients want to feel healthy, attractive and younger, or simply more confident when smiling. To learn more about what is possible and how you (or a friend!) can improve your smile, visit the four cosmetic case categories. Each category contains grouped examples of our cosmetic portfolio. Then, accept our invitation for a complimentary get –acquainted office visit including a basic smile analysis. You owe it to yourself!